The Handtmann VF 628 is a strong partner for industrial companies with very high requirements. The innovative control and drive technology guarantees suitability for a wide range of applications. With filling pressure of 72 bar, the VF 628 shows off its enormous capabilities when working with inline grinder systems and dry sausage production. As with all Generation VF 600 vacuum fillers, the ergonomic monitor control is the central control unit for perfect synchronisation. With up to 700 portions/min. the VF 628 vacuum filler meets the highest performance requirements.
- VF 628 with monitor control, for example for AL connection, with 10“ colour display and Windows-CE control interface
- The high discharge pressure and drive power guarantee the best performance with solid, cold and hard-to-process products
- Outstanding evacuation for first-class product quality
- Patented built-in weight compensation provides pressure and volume compensation in vane cells for very high portioning accuracy
- Excellent synchronisation of servo and control technology
- Portioning accuracy due to guaranteed positive product flow
- Using the Handtmann GD 93-3 a inline grinder ensures outstanding product quality and fewer process steps
- Flexible range of uses, for example with Handtmann AL lines, forming machines, etc.
- Easy synchronisation of auxiliary attachments, for example clipping machines
- Flexible integration into line solutions and powerful basic module
|Filling capacity||6000 kg/h (or 7200 kg/h at 50 bar)|
|Filling pressure||up to 72 bar|
|Hopper content||90/350 litres (standard) or 90/240 litres (optional)|
|Portioning performance||up to 700 portions/min.|
|Portioning range||5 to 100,000 g|