With a concentrated filling pressure of 72 bar, the Handtmann VF 622 is the specific solution for products that are difficult to process. The Handtmann vane cell feed system is particularly impressive with dry sausage due to its first-class evacuation and shows its best qualities with the VF 622 vacuum filler, especially in combination with inline grinder systems. The special strength of the VF 622 is in the combination of inline grinder systems with AL systems.
- VF 622 with monitor control, for example for AL connection, with 10“ colour display and Windows-CE control interface
- The high discharge pressure and drive power guarantee the best performance with solid, cold and hard-to-process products
- Outstanding evacuation for first-class product quality
- Patented built-in weight compensation provides pressure and volume compensation in vane cells for very high portioning accuracy
- Excellent synchronisation of servo and control technology
- Portioning accuracy due to guaranteed positive product flow
- Using the Handtmann GD 93-3 a inline grinder ensures outstanding product quality and fewer process steps
- Flexible range of uses, for example with Handtmann AL lines, forming machines, etc.
- Easy synchronisation of auxiliary attachments, for example clipping machines
- Flexible integration into line solutions
|Filling capacity||3600 kg/h|
|Filling pressure||up to 72 bar|
|Hopper content||90/240 litres (standard) or 90/350 litres (optional)|
|Portioning performance||up to 700 portions/min.|
|Portioning range||5 to 100,000 g|