The Handtmann HVF 658, with a filling pressure up to 72 bar, is ideal for dry sausage, dry sausage snacks or products made of very solid or cold products. The outstanding evacuation of the HVF 658 produces an absolutely pore-free and compact dry sausage product. High filling pressure, optimum suction response for stiff products and perfect feeding into the vane cell feed system ensure outstanding productivity. Optional use of an integrated Handtmann inline grinder system brings additional optimisation of product processing and quality.
- Pore-free, compact product quality with a clear sectional look and attractive colour due to complete elimination of residual air. This ensures longer shelf life and flawless appearance including inside the packaging.
- Outstanding suction of solid or cold products for high filling capacity and productivity.
- Optimum feeding ensures excellent portioning output and weight accuracy
- Highest level of evacuation for a shorter curing time and higher sales weight
- Space-saving, compact system is easy to handle and inexpensive to maintain
- Integrated inline grinder GD 93-3
- Floor-standing reservoir 695 with optional lifting device
- Parts trolley 449-2
- Integrated weight compensation
- HCU connection
- Can be connected to clipping machines
|Filling capacity||6000 or 7200 kg/h|
|Filling pressure||up to 72 bar|
|Hopper content||450 litres|