Introducing the new high speed RS4204! It's the first automated double clipper to offer consistently high speeds of 40 cycles per minute (actual throughput varies depending on the size of the end product). In fact, food processing manufacturers are realizing double or more the output of other systems. And, its portable, compact size allows it to fit in just about any environment.
- Collagen/Netting Module
- Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi Controls
- Left or Right Hand option
- State-of-the-art robust stainless steel gathering-voiding-clipping system
- Equipped with controls diagnostics to quickly identify problem source
- Optional looper is available to apply a secure string loop for hanging products
- Horn sizes available from 1" to 4" (4" horn is used for whole muscle pieces)
- Available with a 6' long by 10" wide air powered stationary conveyor, the internal parts of the conveyor telescope. Power conveyors are available in 6' lengths with widths of 7" up to 10"
- The voiding system is adjustable for variable air free, slack filled packages 3" to 12" in length
- Options: Second tie looper, horn knife assembly, water spray nozzle assembly, long horn, stuffer nut and cable
- High speed clipping system reaches speeds of up to 40 cycles per minute (actual throughput varies depending on the size of the end product). That's double the production of other systems. So you can replace two existing machines with just one RS4204!
- Engineered to meet the AMI's sanitary design standards, this machine is easy to clean at the end of production
- Automated production allows the operator to rack products while the machine is running
- The machine is adaptable to many types of products and can fit right into existing lines with it's incredibly small footprint
|Air Requirements||35 SCFM @ 90 psi (6,2 bar)|
|Clip Types||ZR400 reel type|
|Electrical Requirements||220 VAC, 10 amp or 110 VAC, 20 amp|
|Optional Accessories||Automatic looper, Second tie looper, horn knife assembly, water spray nozzle assembly, long horn, stuffer nut and cable, Collagen module|