The Tipper Tie TTFill 60 sets the standard for versatility and ease of operation in rotary vane fillers. User friendly controls, recipe management and a variety of options allow the user to efficiently produce a large range of products with minimal changeover time.
Chub, log and linked products are produced with precise weight and portion control. Combine the TTFill 60 with any Tipper Tie Clipping System and you have the most reliable, cost effective production system available today.
- Easy set up and tear down
- Hygienic design for efficient clean up.
- Easy access screw feed
- Versatile rotor configuration allows for gentle product handling without sacrificing throughput
- High performance / low maintenance servo drive operation
- Accurate and repeatable portioning
- Easy operator controls in multiple languages
- Recipe management and storage for up to 99 recipes
- Connects quickly and easily to any Tipper Tie Clipping System
- Integrated hopper dumping insures compact footprint in your plant
|Filling capacity||up to 6,000 kg/h|
|Hopper content||250 l / 350 l (optional)|
|Linking||0 - 10, infinitely adjustable|
|Portioning performance||750 portions/min (depending on product, casing and portion size)|
|Portioning range||5 - 60,000 g, can be set in increments of 0.1 g or 1 g|
|Total nominal output||12 kW at 50/60 Hz|
|Vacuum unit||16 m3/h / 40 m3/h (optional)|
|Weight||approx. 1,300 kg|