The Tipper Tie TTFill100 sets the standard for high capacity rotary vane fillers. User friendly controls, recipe management and a variety of options allow the user to efficiently produce a large range of products with minimal changeover time.
The dual drive system maintains constant filling speeds with even the stiffest products insuring superior partial definition.
Chub, log and linked products are produced at up to 10 tons per hour with precise weight and portion control. Combine the TTFill100 with any TIPPER TIE Automatic Clipping System and you have the most reliable, cost effective production system available today.
- Easy set up and tear down
- Hygienic design for efficient clean up.
- Easy access screw feed
- Versatile rotor configuration allows for gentle product handling without sacrificing throughput
- High performance / low maintenance servo drive operation
- Dual speed drive system with separate speed control
- Accurate and repeatable portioning
- Easy operator controls in multiple languages
- Box in box design provides superior protection of all electronics
- Recipe management and storage for up to 99 recipes
- Connects quickly and easily to any Tipper Tie Automatic Clipping System
- Integrated hopper dumping insures compact footprint in your plant
|Filling capacity||up to 10,700 kg/h|
|Hopper content||350 l / 250 l (optional)|
|Linking||0 - 10, stepless adjustable|
|Portioning performance||950 portions/min (depending on product, casing and portion weight)|
|Portioning range||5 - 60,000 g, adjustable in increments of 0.1 g or 1 g|
|Total nominal output||17 kW at 50/60 Hz|
|Vacuum unit||16 m3/h / 40 m3/h (optional)|
|Weight||Capacity - 1,300 kg|