The Handtmann SE 442 cutting unit, in conjunction with a VF 600 B vacuum portioning machine, divides dough and is extremely suitable for baked goods producers who want to divide/portion a large range of products via a multi functional cutting unit. High hourly dividing capacities can be achieved. The modular design facilitates very short conversion times. During the development of the SE 442, hygienic design was a particular focus.
Efficient, accurate weight dough portioning
The multi functional SE 442 can be used for dividing a wide variety of consistencies of dough. The dough is pre-portioned by a VF 600 B series portioning machine and fed to the expansion chamber in the cutting head of the SE 442. Once the pre-selected weight (volume) is reached, the blade receives a signal and divides the piece of dough. The portioned dough piece is fed to the next process step on the conveyor belt.
- Efficient and economical production due to high dividing and portioning capacity
- Flexible conjunction with all portioning machines of the VF 600 B series
- Wide product range can be achieved due to exchangeable forming inserts in the cutting head
- High degree of flexibility due to the modular design in conjunction with extremely short conversion times
- Short cleaning times due to fast, complete disassembly of all product handling parts
- Compliance with the most stringent hygiene standards due to full water jet cleaning
- High-end hygienic design
- Certain wheat dough
e.g. pizza dough with the ball & press method,
baguettes for catering
- Gluten-free baked goods and pastries
- American cookies
- Bars and snack products
- Portioning: Shortcrust dough, cookie dough, butter, marzipan
and much more
|adjustable in height 600 to 1,000 mm angle adjustment up to 20° possible belt width 280 mm speed 0.033 – 0.5 m/sec
|Various forming inserts in the cutting head can be selected (Ø 10 mm - 100 mm) 100 mm standard forming insert on delivery
|Pneumatic blade drive
|up to 200 portions/min.